Thursday 23 April 2009



Body modification and tattoos are a way in which people use their bodies to either gain attraction or even done in relation to religious reasons. In this article it is said by one man who desired to have modification from a child said that it made people look different and made them look intresting.
http://www.wired.com/culture/lifestyle/news/2006/03/70322

The sound of tattoos and body modification can be a very scary feeling as the thought of needles and pain come into your head.

Modification can either be temporary or permanently and can involve just be involving the bodies surface or more dramatically either adding or removing things from the body

This type of behaviour can be seen as a bad behaviour as it could be decieved in certain cultures and religions and medically as it can result in infection or even worse as resulting in dealth

I believe that body modification is a bad behaviour as it is harming the body itself. I strongly believe that we have being given a body so why harm urself or change yourself?, but on the other hand for religious reasons I believe that it should be taken into consideration and not be labelled as bad behaviour.

Also I believe that tattoos are not a bad thing to have as, I myself am thinking of having a tattoo of my grandmother’s name in Punjabi as this would mean a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment