Tuesday 21 April 2009


Masturbation? Well what can I say….? Perhaps People see this behaviour as being a bad behaviour due to being disrespectful for religious reasons, or people might see this as a good behavbiour as they might see it as being naughty and adventorus and having an effect on their sex life. Masturbation has been around for a long period of time.

There are differnent terms used instead of the word masturbation such as tossing off, jerking off, and wanking ECT.

As a teenager I have never heard of the term masturbation until I was in the end of my secondary school years, the word was a shock to me as I didnt know that the term I used for wanking was known as masturbation.

Maturbation has no phyiscal harm which can affect soneones health so therefore again I believe women can also be a part of this behaviour as well as men.

It has been stated that more men then women masturbate as said in this article.
http://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/guide/masturbation-guide

It has been proven that masturbation plays a part in reducing cancer risk in males so therefore I believe there is no harm for men to masturbate as it may be beneficial for them as proven by researchers in this article
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/3072021.stm







1 comment:

  1. I agree on this as i found out the same research. Masturbation does reduce the risk of cancer!! its funny that u didnt know what Masturbation is at that age!

    ReplyDelete