Thursday 7 May 2009

Questionnaire
Age? 21
Sex? Female
What is your degree subject (both if joint)? Social Care and Social Policy
Does ‘Being Bad’ relate well to the other modules you are taking? Yes
If so, how? And if not, why not? it makes me think critically about bad behaviour
Have you found ‘Being Bad’ too demanding, too easy, or at an appropriate level? I have found being bad interesting and at a appropriate level
Do you think the list of topics covered on the module was appropriate? Yes, I think that the topics discussed in the lectures where appropriate and interesting
Are there any topics not included in the module that you would like to see included? Yes, I would have liked to discuss young drivers
Do you think that the format for classes has worked well? Yes, but didn’t like the sessions being in the evening
What did you think of the module team? Yes, he was a big help and kept me in form of updates and helped me when I needed help
Do you think it would have been better to have had more:

Small group discussions? Yes, as everyone could have felt more comfortable
Discussion and debate among the class as a whole? Yes, so people could have had their own say about the topic
Information and talk from lecturers? Yes, as it would have helped students
The approach taken in the module is interdisciplinary (drawing on perspectives from English Literature, Film Studies, Creative Writing, Philosophy, Media Studies and Politics): do you think this a useful way of approaching the topics covered in the module? Yes, definently
Do you think that interdisciplinary modules are a good idea? Yes, as it helps people to think from different points of views
Do you think you have benefited from the interdisciplinary approach taken in the module? Yes, as I have produced a short story in relation to a topic as a creative piece
Would you like to see more modules that cover this kind of subject matter? Yes, I would as it would give the chance to learn more ways of writing and thinking
Are you planning to take the follow-up module PH2004 ‘It Shouldn’t Be Allowed’ at level 2?
May be but I will have to see if there is any thing else essential for me to take as I have not checked my modules for next year
Would you recommend ‘Being Bad’ to a friend? Yes, I would
Do you think that the blogs (web logs) were a good idea? Yes, so people can make comments and you can relate from the comments
What did you think of the other assessments (e.g. would it be better to have one longer assessment rather than two shorter ones?)? No, the assessments where the right type of assessments and right lenght

What have you learned from the module? I have learnt not to be bad anymore (lol)
What parts of the module have you found most useful and why? I have found the different types of assessments useful as it have made me understand how to do that type of assessments
What parts do you think were a waste of time and why? there were no parts that were a waste of time
Are there any other comments you wish to make regarding ‘Being Bad’? Just want to make a comment that it has been a pleasure doing this module. I think I have said it all now.

No comments:

Post a Comment